• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New 29lb Brisket King is in My Possession :)

(In the voice of the brisket king) "What am I, just a piece of meat?" "You just like me for my meaty body, don't you?"

So Saturday is the cook day for it. I've had it thawing in the fridge since Sunday. Took it out for a quick shot next to 19lbs of butts I'll cook as well.

I'm thinking of going a little rogue on this one and doing some type of spicy curry injection. Planning that now :-D

I gotta give big-time props to anyone who stocks the fridge with meat, beer, and nothing else. I'm sure you will, but you gotta let us know how this cook goes. I couldn't exactly zoom in on the label, but did that thing come from Chernobyl Farms? You can probably tell if you can see the fridge door glowing after you close it!!!
Good Luck with it...:cool:

I gotta give big-time props to anyone who stocks the fridge with meat, beer, and nothing else. I'm sure you will, but you gotta let us know how this cook goes. I couldn't exactly zoom in on the label, but did that thing come from Chernobyl Farms? You can probably tell if you can see the fridge door glowing after you close it!!!
Good Luck with it...:cool:

Ya I'll take pics on Saturday and do a thread on that cook.

Back