Another very satisfied Shirley Fab. customer.

Dang Scotty..... that food looks awesome..... My lord that is defiantly competition grade brisket right there..... and the smoke ring is off tha chain..... nice to be able to grill in that warmer too.... as I see you were doing...... thx for posting pix..... I have many cookers out there that people have not posted pix of....... I appreciate you doing that... posting.......

I would like to say thanks to everyone for the very kind words and compliments. Also again a very special thanks to brother Paul Shirley for building such a fine product. This pit far exceeded my expectations in every way. That is something that you don't hardly see now days. Brother Paul was very helpful and honest during the build. Shirley Fabrication has earned my future business for sure.

Got yourself one nice smoker, and looks like she cooks as good as she looks.

Brother she honestly cooks like a dream. I sincerely hope that anyone in the market for a offset will at least give the Shirley's a look. They are about all a man could ask for. I like it so much that I'm ordering a smaller one to leave on the patio. 100% satisfied.

You're putting out some great food off that pit!
Very impressed with the SF pics I've seen here, and I'm curious to read your review about your patio model. Very nice.

Scottie.... Brother u r blowing that food pron out of the water.... Awesome look grub.....

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
Very Nice, those guys could have been my neighbors. For all I know I could have fixed their A/C at one time or another.

Back