Replacement Cajun Injector Needles

silverfinger

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Everyone seems to sell food injectors, but nobody seems to sell replacement needles. Anyone know of a needle source ? I have enough food syringes.

I got on their site. Not alot of options there is it.

You might try a farm supply store and look for replacement needles for hypodermic syringes. Some of what my wife uses are pretty big, 16ga-12ga. I think they make some that push on the syringe and then some also thread on the syringe. They wont be perforated along the sides though. Just a single hole in the end.

A farm/veterinarian supply (like Tractor Supply and Agway) will have them. get the large 16 gauge needles for the original injector, the deluxe and the fatboy needles may have to be ordered if not in stock.

Replacement needles

I picked up some SS udder infusion needles that work fine for me. No hole on the end,but holes on the sides. Works fine for me.

Last edited:
Thanks iammadman & westsmoke. I will look into those sources!

I've been injecting allot of corn here this summer (a big hit) and the tips tend to bend and break so easy.

Been getting mine from valleyvet.com. Would have posted earlier but I misplaced the website info. Just got a new catalogue in the mail today

FYI, these are needles for livestock injections, they only have one hole, unlike some multi hole ones used in bbq injectors

Back