Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Great Southern Tailgate, Amelia Island, FL August 22-23 2014

cpw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Who'll be there? This will be first comp for Yes, Dear BBQ in a couple months, and I AM READY!!

Sue and I will be cooking with a new team - just this weekend. JOS is cooking Kennesaw.

BBQr's Delight is going to try to make it all the way there this year! Should arrive Friday morning.

Bill, sorry we didn't run into each other in Dillard. Hope to see you on the beach.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
BBQr's Delight is going to try to make it all the way there this year! Should arrive Friday morning.

Bill, sorry we didn't run into each other in Dillard. Hope to see you on the beach.

Hope you make it this year! Look forward to meeting you.

Swamp Boys is in, certain to be the last team on site. Can't leave until after work Friday, be there around 7-7:30pm :wacko:

Swamp Boys is in, certain to be the last team on site. Can't leave until after work Friday, be there around 7-7:30pm :wacko:

Awesome! See you there. Be ready to give us some on site tutoring! :mrgreen:

I procrastinated on signing up...they were already full when I tried signing up. I guess I'll have to stay home and relax this weekend....Good luck to all competing this weekend!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I procrastinated on signing up...they were already full when I tried signing up. I guess I'll have to stay home and relax this weekend....Good luck to all competing this weekend!

Jim- Sorry to miss you again.

Back