Grilling chicken with game changer brine..what rub??

gtsum

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
First time using game changer brine and cut up a whole chicken and realized I don’t have any game changer rub...what other rub goes well with it? Going to grill directly over lump on a raised platform. I have Spogos, smokey chili lime, Santa Maria, carne crosta, black ops, HDD (too hot for family) other oak ridge stuff for beef) and lots of Kosmos stuff and Malcolm Reed stuff. Some plowboys also. Thanks for any ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smokey Chile Lime is probably my favorite chicken seasoning, so I vote for that.

Stop the presses. Smokey Chile Lime is good - no doubt. However, I recommend Secret Weapon. Ya'll are probably getting tired of me saying that by now, right?

Chicken was quite good. Only brined for 2 hours and it was just right I think. Going to order some more brine and rub

Chicken was quite good. Only brined for 2 hours and it was just right I think. Going to order some more brine and rub

You might also try Naturiffic Harvest Brine. I used it a few days ago on chicken and it was excellent.

You might also try Naturiffic Harvest Brine. I used it a few days ago on chicken and it was excellent.

I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks!

I always brine my turkeys but rarely chickens as I usually don’t plan far enough ahead for a yard bird dinner

Back