THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

I wish there were more cart model with the golf cart wheels and I saved the pics of the ones on face book , planning my build and sure would be helpful . I need a Shirley that is a little easier to pull in and out of the garage , lol .

Ask and ye shall receive. I may be jumping the gun a bit since it's not home yet, but here are some pics of my 24x50 straight back patio cooker.

Smoker1.jpg

Smoker2.jpg

Smoker3.jpg

Smoker4.jpg

Looks great AZraptor! Really dig that drop down shelf!

My cooker is supposed to be ready Weds of this week. I guess I'm driving Downto Alabama next Friday! Not sure if I can find a hotel room, due to Bama and Arkansas playing Saturday :)

My Shirley Fab :-D

24x50 on Standard Trailer with Stainless Chimney from Tyler

Attachments

• ComingHome.jpg
    ComingHome.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • HomeNight.jpg
    HomeNight.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • HomeDay.jpg
    HomeDay.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Shelf.jpg
    Shelf.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,206
  • ChimneyonPit.jpg
    ChimneyonPit.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,205
  • ChimneyBurner.jpg
    ChimneyBurner.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,200
  • ChimneyBurner2.jpg
    ChimneyBurner2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,199
ordering a cart model with specs I have not seen yet and pics to come when done , this thread really helped on my new build . :becky:

ordering a cart model with specs I have not seen yet and pics to come when done , this thread really helped on my new build . :becky:

New specs?!?! Very cool, but I think you're gonna have a hard time pulling a 30x90 cart model out of the garage too. ;)

Looks great AZraptor! Really dig that drop down shelf!

My cooker is supposed to be ready Weds of this week. I guess I'm driving Downto Alabama next Friday! Not sure if I can find a hotel room, due to Bama and Arkansas playing Saturday :)

Did you pick up your cooker? We need pics here :)

Yep! I remember when Tushka was Florida before the journey ovseas with Hometruckin. :becky:

I remember that too.. Heck, I remember the day Jed posted about his new smoker.. It was the day I decided I was going to buy a Shirley :laugh:

What is it? I didn't see the Facebook page today. Otherwise, I might have missed it.

Man, I can't wait to post the pic of mine in just a couple months!! The wait is excrutiating. Only good thing is getting to see all these options. I have changed my build drastically from my original order.

It's darn heavy, thats for sure. Maybe a fire box for grilling, don't know!

that is what I thought too but he has other one that has just a pull out charcoal grate . only other thing I could think is it is a bigger version like a outdoor fire pit to cook whole hogs and the box is if for like a more direct heat source and the warmer is used for smoking other meats .

new shirley owners don't forget to add your cooker pics...

Back