28lb Brisket at RD!! Can't Not Buy It Right?! (pics of the monster inside)

Is it my imagination or is Brisky putting on some weight? What have you been feeding that boy?

Well time for putting up the tree so got to teach the beast about Christmas traditions

Let it help put up one of the more important ornaments

Plan is still to cook it the day after Christmas so at least it will get to maybe get a present or two. Those presents will more thank likely be some rub and or an injection :becky:.

Oh will you chit or get off the pot already?

Make that an honest brisket would ya?
...and NO.....I don't mean do THAT to it either Jason.......... :rolleyes:

Oh will you chit or get off the pot already?

Make that an honest brisket would ya?
...and NO.....I don't mean do THAT to it either Jason.......... :rolleyes:

I know :becky:. Day after Christmas is the plan. Gonna have to smoke the shame out of it................

Change of plans...........I might shove it through this massive grinder I just scored!!

Please say it ain't so! :tsk:

I mean I was going to grind it, reform it into a brisket shape and then smoke it :thumb:. That is just the same right? Do I still check for a "tree branch through a coconut" feel when it ground up??

noooooo_108742.gif

Please tell me you're going to smoke it on the 18.5" kettle :biggrin1:

I mean I was going to grind it, reform it into a brisket shape and then smoke it :thumb:. That is just the same right? Do I still check for a "tree branch through a coconut" feel when it ground up??
I just LOL:laugh:

I am soooooooo disappointed that I have not received a Christmas card yet with a photo of the brisket sitting on Santa's lap.

It would be the bomb!!!

Back