My baby. The war wagon.

Thanks very much for the kind words, gentlemen. It was definitely a labor of love, and I was fortunate to have access to the gun parts to make it work.

Regarding the chain links, I traded for them with a member of another BBQ board. He used them on his cooker and I thought they'd be a great fit for mine. He generously sent them to me from Texas and asked only that I send him something from my part of the country in return. I sent him some donut holes we refer to as Amish crack and we both left the deal happy. Him slightly sugar-buzzed and me with my links. I don't remember what the chain was from, but I believe it was a farm implement of some kind.

Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" a couple ideas from that cooker for my build.

A respected pit builder told me that certain things just make the build, set them apart from all the rest. You sir have done just that. It's beautiful and has character, fine job. Congratulations!

Heck yeah, great build! The food looks mighty tasty too. Nice job!

Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" a couple ideas from that cooker for my build.

Please do, my friend. Lord knows I borrowed from a great many smokers I saw online while designing it.

Again, thanks guys for your comments. It means a lot.

Joel took the escape pod that was hidden among the hamdingers. And Crow... Well, Crow is doing what Crow does.

Did you see that the show is coming back?

Back