• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's Nacho Problem

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Trying to eat up grubstaked Hatch Green Chile. Tonight opened up a bag of Med-H and thawed out three large meaty GC's. Bride said, "step back, it's nacho problem". She did well.

Last edited:
Lookin' great!
I've been using up my chiles too. :grin:

Lookin' great!
I've been using up my chiles too. :grin:

I hear they are picking and shipping pretty quickly. United had an email that their weekend roasting is fast approaching. I may drop from 50# to 35# this year of Hatch and try to find 10-15# of the Pueblo CO and try them- for grins

I hear they are picking and shipping pretty quickly. United had an email that their weekend roasting is fast approaching. I may drop from 50# to 35# this year of Hatch and try to find 10-15# of the Pueblo CO and try them- for grins

Great idea on the Pueblo chiles. Thanks for the heads up about United too. :thumb:

I love nachos, those look really good!

Great looking nachos. If my wife would eat them, I'd make us a meal out of them...

Is Hatch season coming up soon? Or did that already happen this year?

if I remember right, I think it happens end of july first part of aug?

Did you not put any cheese from that bag on those nachos? I mean they look real good like they are but they do need cheese... I think.:biggrin1:

oh you lucky bas%$#d wifey has gallblater prob. can`t eat spicey food,fried food, ext,ext,ext halve finally got her to get it out once again you lucky son of a gun enjoy

Back