• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooked tonight

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

Couple of game hens.
Also cooking ribs to take to River this weekend.

Dang, Norco... Nice comida. That's breakfast for you. What did you cook that chick on?

It is cornish game hens, just small plates. Cooked on new Large UDS. Kid ran off with other half, always hungry.

Looks good, Can the bretheren use your house while your gone?:p :-D Another Bash!!

If so can you leave some ribs for us?:rolleyes:
Wife and daughter are staying home. Just me and buddy going. Annual She goes till she blows (jet boat) trip. Figure precooked ribs, simple reheat since we are usually baked ourselves. Uno mas cervesa por favor!:twisted:

Wife and daughter are staying home. Just me and buddy going. Annual She goes till she blows (jet boat) trip. Figure precooked ribs, simple reheat since we are usually baked ourselves. Uno mas cervesa por favor!:twisted:

Damn Farker! Boats and BBQ! You always go t something going on ol man. Wait ,till you get there for mas cervesa-cabron.

We love the game hens at Thanksgiving. Inject em full of cajun seasonings. Lil somebitches fry up in the turkey fryer in 8-10 minutes.

Dude, have fun at the river. I'll call you from the usc game.......drunk I'm sure...

We love the game hens at Thanksgiving. Inject em full of cajun seasonings. Lil somebitches fry up in the turkey fryer in 8-10 minutes.

Dude, have fun at the river. I'll call you from the usc game.......drunk I'm sure...
Probably drinking away your sorrows. :mrgreen:

Back