Pig Roast Sunday Sept. 3, 2017

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
My lovely wife and I are having our annual pig roast at our spot in Culver City on Sept. 3, 2017 (the Sunday before Labor Day). Everybody is welocme - feel free to bring something, bring nothing, cook on site, whatever - it's all good!

Folks can start showing up at 3 and we'll be eating pig around 4 or 4:30. Some of you farkers know where we're at, and those who don't can hit me up for the address.

Hope to see y'all there - and whoever can't make it, we'll see you at the SoCal Bash in October!

Hey Greg, hope to make it. Had surgery last Thursday. Been kinda of rough, but doing pretty good today. I'll be in touch as it get's closer. Don't want to miss hanging out with you,your family, and the Brethren family... and then there is the PIG!

Greg, wish I could be there. Last year's pig roast was memorable. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures.

Marty, hope you have a speedy recovery!

Hey Greg, hope to make it. Had surgery last Thursday. Been kinda of rough, but doing pretty good today. I'll be in touch as it get's closer. Don't want to miss hanging out with you,your family, and the Brethren family... and then there is the PIG!

Hope everything's alright, Marty. Holler if you need anything, and if you can get over here to a chair, we'll set you up!

Greg, wish I could be there. Last year's pig roast was memorable. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures.

Marty, hope you have a speedy recovery!

You'll be here in October for the Bash, yes? I gotta remember to tell my lovely wife you'll be coming this time. :biggrin1:

Greg, just purchased my airfare and am looking forward to seeing my West Coast friends again (and meeting new friends) in October.

:whoo: Killer! :whoo:

^^^Cool! Glad you'll be making it to the Bash! :clap2:

It's not too late to snag a quick plane ticket for this weekend...:hungry:

I'll be there...is it Sunday yet?

Seriously, between the pig and the cowgirl bread and the mac and cheese, I'm going to have to run a few miles Saturday.

^^^open invite, Titch - We always got room for ya.

^^^I figure I'll wait till I get old, wrinkled and saggy. Then I'll go to burning man nekkid and give the people who are on hallucinogens something to ponder.

"A little girl asked me what am I gonna' do,
When I get old and blue and worn clear through?
And I say by that time I ought to be in my prime,
I'm gonna' strut like a cock until I'm ninety-nine."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdbF8Gkj6dI"]Grand Funk Railroad Walk Like A Man - Drum Cover - The Drum Channel - YouTube[/ame]

When in doubt, ask yourself "What would Mark Farner, Don Brewer, and Mel Schacher do?" and do that.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZj1uElADZw"]Grand funk railroad - Footstompin' Music - YouTube[/ame]

Greg, your post reminds me of my favorite Simpsons episode.

If you have 23 minutes, check it out.

If you have 5 minutes, watch the first 5 minutes.

If you have 2 minutes, slide the indicator to 1:33.

"The bong rattling bass of Mel Shacher?!!" Friggin classic. Then when he mentions paving the way for Alan Parsons Project, I nearly lose it every time.

It's copyrighted so I couldn't pull the clip, but oddly enough you can watch the full episode:

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/playlist-cat/45349/the-simpsons-season-7-episode-24-homerpalooza-2

Now I gotta sneak in this whole episode while working. :spy:

Back