WoW

bookie

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm the first to swing buy and say Hi to the fellas at Shirley Fabrications. I know they're probably to busy to drop by themselves.
Keep Up the Good Work :clap2:

Good honest folks over at SF..Great workmanship for a fair price..TQ was a pleasure to deal with..Having only dealt with a UDS for the last few years,the sheer size of my new SF rig threw me for a loop..Reverse Flow only added to my confusion..I was having a problem getting the temps above 190..After 2 failed attempts to hit 250,I give TQ a call..

He assured me the problem was me & not the cooker..He was right..My problem was the size of the splits I was using(too big)..My wood guy agreed to split the splits down to roughly the size of a baseball..Now I lay down a full chimney of lit,place 2 small splits of either side of the coals,leave the FB door open til the fire really catches up..Throw 2-3 more splits in & leave door cracked..15-20 min later close it up & open a cold one!!

Now I got it down:
Give me 1 & 1/2 hrs.& that huge cold main chamber will be rockin at 250-275 with ease!
031.jpg

"Another Satisfied Customer"

Thx guys for stopping buy and thank you for the business...... Jay I must say myself that is a beautiful cooker.... Dang it is pretty sitting there.......

Bookie..... It want be that long before u r cooking also.... actually cut your pipe to length today...... but do not get 2 excited still a while to get yours but.... not as long as it was yesterday!!!!!!:wink:

Awesome, them links look yummy. Always glad to see pics of Tushka as well.

I'll admit, seeing your "Made in the USA" emblem made me place the order for one on mine. 1 week, 1 day until I pick her up!

Back