Rock n' Ribs, Springfield, MO - April 18 & 19, 2008

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The 9th annual BBQ competition in Springfield MO at the Bass Pro parking lot is April 18-19th. About 55 teams will be there. Last year around 25,000 people came thru in two days to sample some mighty fine Q. Hope some of the brethren can make it down to have some fun!! Their website is rocknribs.com.

I plan on making it this year. I have family in Springfield. It will give me a chance to do some visiting.

We wanted to do this one this year, but their website said they were full (could be put on a waiting list). That was January when I looked at it.

We were going to try it this year, but we also waited to late. We checked in December and they were already full then. Crazy!

BUMMER DUDE!!! As much as you have won I guess you decided to give someone else a chance. LOL Wish you were goin.

We have been pretty fortunate there. I suppose we have let our catering business get in the way of our fun. That, plus I have to go to England and Germany for a couple weeks with my "real" job. Have fun without me!

Back