What's your favorite grilling sausage ?????

DubfromGA

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm interested in what your favorite grilling sausage is.

Conecuh sausage is the winner here !!!!

This is some righteous sausage. My family loves all their versions, too.....but mainly sticks to the Spicy Hickory for grilling and the Cajun for use in low country boils and such.

Want some? Git some ! Grill some !!!!!!!!

mRjfLJI.png

33sO1px.png

z5gBdkF.jpg

2JjwDL4.jpg

qQcDSCo.jpg

CZBOIHP.jpg

WLEtz5V.jpg

Y8ihDGa.jpg

mtylMFq.jpg

BlSePcw.jpg

rmZmZkj.jpg

igznxc1.jpg

c9EREBS.jpg

seD9dxV.jpg

9l9qQuX.jpg

8Snnkp0.jpg

rFn0jR3.jpg

Dub, you're makin' me hungry - nice assortment of pics!

There are a couple of indie sausage suppliers in southern Ontario here that I like. I tried some Johnsonville Bacon & Cheddar Brats on the weekend, but they didn't impress.

That looks danged tasty Dub!
I am a fan of homemade sausage but recently tasted Conecuh sent by a kind friend...... I love the stuff!!
Used the last of the smoked Conecuh in some shrimp and grits the other day.
Stores don't carry it here so I'm going to go in with someone and order it online. Tasty stuff for sure!! :thumb:

That looks like a fine product. The grind looks nice and course so I bet it has a nice texture and chew.

I'm with Dub on this! Conecuh is without peer around here.

But, I will add an honorable mention due to the VAST amount of Johnsonville better with cheddar the lady of the house consumes. :heh:

Not much to chose from around here, Johnsonville, Farmland, Hillshire Farm is about it. I may have to order some of that Conecuh.

LOVELY sausage, Dub!!

Don't believe we have Conecuh around these parts, but I am just about to order myself a grinder and dig in - now you got me doubly excited!

Boerewors are #1 for me. But hard to find in BC.
handmade chorizo, or german brats are next.

Another vote for the Conecuh here. There is also another local brand made here in Ga that is available from my local Krogers that is comparable to the Conecuh, but I don't have the name handy. Tried some about 2 weeks ago and it was very good. It is a little larger link diameter than the Conecuh, and comes in two or three flavors. We like the spicy around here, and theirs was very tasty.

Omar

Another fan of Manda brand from Baton Rouge.

manda.jpg

Another vote for the Conecuh here. There is also another local brand made here in Ga that is available from my local Krogers that is comparable to the Conecuh, but I don't have the name handy. Tried some about 2 weeks ago and it was very good. It is a little larger link diameter than the Conecuh, and comes in two or three flavors. We like the spicy around here, and theirs was very tasty.

Omar
Omar, could it be "Register's" brand sausage. That is good stuff, but is not widely available. Distant relatives of mine make it.

Our favorite bought sausage is also Conecuh, for always available stuff. We also like the Texas Hot Guts we make at home.

Back