Recharagable battery recommendation for PartyQ

Experience with short nipples?? I mean.........

Though I've never had a party q for most of all my other bbq electronics I use standard bulk batteries from costco/walmart/sams. Rechargeable just seemed less convenient sometimes, though I do understand there can be cost savings and it is less waste.

I was counting on you to bite...(mind wonders)

I've considered that as well as we do have a Costco membership

One other thing... Most rechargeable batteries have a lower output voltage that standard alkaline batteries. I would check with BBQ Guru to see what they recommend.

I use Eneloop AA and they fit snugly but they fit. Also, it always shows low battery but that means nothing to me because it's the exact reason I use rechargeables. They day before I smoke I make sure I have a fresh set on the charger and then I start the smoke with a fresh set. I've done numerous overnight 14 hour smokes and I've never killed a set yet. But as a backup I just remove the set from the controller and put those in the charger so they are ready if I do happen to use up the fresh set.

One other thing... Most rechargeable batteries have a lower output voltage that standard alkaline batteries. I would check with BBQ Guru to see what they recommend.
Thanks for the input Ron.
BBQGuru said:
[FONT=&quot]We recommend the Rayovac or Energizers. Contact us with any further questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Man they responded in less than 10 minutes.
[/FONT]

Back