Meaters are shipping

When I was there you had to be careful where you ate although I never got sick.

In the Philippines they raise a breed of dog for meat, I tried it once... :)

Cited from another post about "MEATER":
"WareZdaBeef
Take a breath!

I would, but i had to sign a NDA to have mine sent out. Give it another year, im sure there will be some reviews.
"

Why MEATER asks one to sign a NDA before sending out.
NDA tells you truth even you do not know what NDA is.

Its was a joke, apparently a bad one. Relax.

Really, not a joke.
Guangzhou eat snake. usually fried, or boiled.
GuangZhou eat mouse, for big mouse boiled or smoked, for just born baby mouse eat directly alive.
Both are expensive dishes!
We Beijing people think it is disgusting.

Both sides are a train wreck. The criticism is over the top and entertaining, but where are the Meater reviews? I thought once they finally started shipping Youtube and the forums would be flooded with Meater talk for weeks. I am imagining Meater occupying the tiny space of overlap in a Venn diagram that includes Fraud, Failure, and Working Product.

They probably would have done better if they had used this as their tag line:

You can't beat the Meater! :thumb:

Seriously, I looked at the product, and thought it would be pretty cool. It looks like they are using 6675s and PTR100 modules (in order to take on the high heat)

Don't know how they justified the price. If my SoCal Brethren are lucky, I will show them my take on the Wireless temp game this fall. The price point even paying full retail won't be close to this one.

Staying tuned.

Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.
You just tell everyone your IQ data.

Would my IQ data show properly if I found hilarity rather than your intended insult in your above post?

How about if instead, I simply and sincerely wished you well, in spite of your repeated attempts to demean myself and other members here. Also, my apologies if my lighthearted jesting on page 1 of this thread doesn't translate well from my culture to yours. To explain the context/connotation, most grown ups that I know would have found my comment (if directed at them) to be a verbal "slight poke with a smile", not a reason to (fail at) attempting to personally insult me. Oh well, take care...

A mate has had his turn up, it works.

Capture_4.jpg

Capture1_1.jpg

Is it just me or does that probe look the size of a pencil?

Back