Uncommon Brethren Generosity

SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Gold Coast, Queensland! (Finally Escaped Melbourne
G'Day Bruces'

I just got a great packet of goodies from Buccs over at Sunset City..

But at the bottom of the box was this...
IMG-1411372337694-V_zpscnlmch7f.jpg

IMG-1411372440181-V_zpst8wwvxxt.jpg

So I had a little celebration...

IMG-1411373121822-V_zpsozym6gp7.jpg

I still have not used it yet. Buccs tells me that I have to bond with the knife. That means I have to cut myself with it, and not to do it while drunk.

This is a problem, as I'm always drunk :becky:

Thanks Buccs. I'll look after it and cherish it.

:grouphug:

Cheers!

Bill

VERY COOL! As for breaking in the new knife, I can identify with your post very well and was actually taken aback when it looked as though you had taken my glass of whiskey from my computer desk and somehow transported it down under!!! Then I realized that it couldn't have been the case since the last time I checked, my glass of whiskey was already down by a half and yours is still full!:p

Dangitall, I loaned that knife to Buccas, I been wondering when he was going to get it back to me. If you could just forward to me Bill, this doesn't have to go further.

:becky:

That is quite the blade, and a wonderful gift. You can bond with it while drunk but, that requires actually losing flesh

What a treasured surprise and valued gift from someone that obviously knows and loves his knives! If I had a hat, I would take it off to you Buccs! Very generous gesture!

Blessings,

Omar

Man, that is a thing of awesome. What is that knife, as I just got into the Japanese knifes after years of German steel. I went entry level with the Tojiro DP knives. But I really love the blade and balance and yours is a thing of beauty.

That is a real beauty, Bill. Buccs isn't half the jerk you said he was last week... Good on you Buccs! Very generous!

:doh::doh::doh:

That is a thing of beauty. If it is as sharp as it looks you will sooner or later bond with it!

The idea is that you bond with it with the first cut. Then it should never cut you again.

However, given my knife skills and my propensity to slice under the influence, I'm not so sure. :loco:

Back