Could really use some help!

Bentley

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Will try and be short and sweet! My car blew up! It does not look like I am gonna make it to the Royal, so close yet, so far! That causes some real serious issues for my team mates on Pelletheads.com.

1. I have all the material for wristbands, ice, Liberty lot, you get the idea.
2. I have the Wi-Fi Hot Spot.
3. I have the sausage entry!

Unless the Lord gives me a Big Solution tomorrow, I am gonna be concentrating on getting my car salvaged, and figuring out what to do with my trailer and how to get home.

IF ANYONE is near St Louis, St Charles, MO to be exacxt...Rodeway Inn 3800 Harry S. Truman Boulevard, Saint Charles, MO, US, 63301 Phone: (636) 724-3500 Room 408 to be specific and going to the Royal, would you be able to take this stuff? It is 4 stuffies, and 2 envelopes. I will send my camara, but unless someone else brings a laptop, I am afraid that the live feed is off!

Please let me know? 323-702-5166. You could keep it at your site and one of the team can come get it, or whatever works for anyone...thanks for looking!

Oh nooooo.... I'm so sorry to read this. I hope your situation finds a way to get better on the quick. Either way; best of luck!

Good on team Pelletheads, it's nice to know that people like this still exist.

Glad to hear that you made it there.... sorry to hear about the difficulties though!

Outstanding news you made it to the A Royal.
Sorry to hear about your car.
Enjoy your time there and good luck.

Back