• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Where's the Memorial Day charcoal deals?!

SmokinFatties

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Been waiting to stock up. Saw where Wally World in today's paper was advertising two 15lb bags of kbb for $7.94. Any other deals out there?

Probally ought look when Memorial Day weekend gets here.......... You are a lil premature......

Maybe in your neck of the woods. My home is on the parade route for the nations oldest continuously running Memorial Day parade and we host a large cookout. Too much to do to wait. I was looking for some lump deals too. Think I'll just stock up at Wally World.

So far, all I'm finding here is the Wally World deal. I plan on grabbing a few bags tomorrow.

I saw the sale on kbb you mentioned at walmart. I also saw lots of double 18lb bags at Lowe's but they weren't on sale yet. Looked like they were stocking up for a sale though.

If it's the 2- 20# for $10, that's the best price per lb. The 18.6# bags @ $10 and the 15# bags @ $8.00 are about the same $ per pound. There re not any 20# bags aound here unless they roll them out for the holiday. I bought some of the 15# at WallyWorld today, but look close, they have 2 pks. of 12.9# stacked next to the 15#.

Starting to sweat the Lowe's/HD charcoal sales...

Anyone have an idea on when the sale pricing comes out? I'm dangerously low on KB...and this close to the expected excellent pricing prohibits me from paying full retail....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Navy Vet AND Life NRA- thank you

FYI - I called my local Lowes yesterday and they told me theirs goes on sale starting on THursday

OK. I did some back of the envelope math and the Wally World deals comes out as cheaper per pound than Lowes/HD.

Walmart - Kingsford Charcoal briq ....30 lbs for $7.94

walked into my local wally world and noticed the twin 15 lb bags of Kingsford blue for $7.94 a bag... best deal I've seen with the twin 20 lb bags going for $12.99 at HD and Lowes so far. (haven't seen the $9.99 deal in a couple years)

Back