• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

8 Ball Corner Pocket :-)) PBC Style

Great way to spend a cold day, Adams!
Now I have pool fever. Might have to head out to the shop and get some practice in. :grin:

Keep warm!!

Interesting rub. Looks like you guys are getting some of what is supposed to hit us here tonight

Ice!!! Yikes!!! :shocked:

Cooking a Butt today as well, hope to post a few pics later.

Interesting rub. Looks like you guys are getting some of what is supposed to hit us here tonight

Been trying to cook my way through an "overstock" situation. One day you got 3-5 rubs next day you got four cabinets and 35-40 bottles. When mine get down to not enough for a cook I mix them and add Black Pepper and/or green chile powder or rub.

At the six hour mark the lightning started more frequently. IT was 179-180'sh
Between lightning bolts I brought it in and placed in The Brides crockpot for overnight. I used seasoned meat and Stubbs- no smoke chunks. Been a while since I've omitted wood. This morning removed 6-7 bones and chopped the Picnic. Reseasoned with SPOG.

Last edited:
Brother, you had a killer day despite the WX.

Warmed up on this side of the line, so just a bunch of rain with no stormy mess to speak of.

I'm a HUGE fan of PC Willy's Green Chile Rub (and most of the stuff from North of the Border, for that matter)... even had a buddy send some over to Okinawa.

Hell buddy, that's more of an 8-ball break, game over if ya ask me!

Next pitcher is on me, after I grab some quarters and rack 'em!

Back