• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Marshalltown, IA, June 26 & 27, 2008

BBQ_Mayor

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Any of your Farkers going to this one?

BBQ Council will be there. Stick around for the awards and watch me take home the gold. :cool:

You know will be there. They have awards at these things?

We're looking forward to it. We plan on getting there Friday at noon or so.

I might be there helping my cousin with his BGE demo he is doing. Ray or Jay--are you bringing the rye whiskey again for the morning shot?? :shock::rolleyes:

I'll be judging, so let the sucking up begin!!!!
No really, we're camping up the road a mile or so at Shady Oaks and will be stopping by Fri. evening to visit. I'm glad there is going to be a large Brethren contingency.
The wife and I are looking forward to meeting you all and spend some time chatting.
See you there!!
ModelMaker

I'll be there!
Just me and the warden this time,things outta go good!
My helper seems to like to sleep in and drink my beer-so this weekends lookin to be a cheap one!LOL!

I might be there helping my cousin with his BGE demo he is doing. Ray or Jay--are you bringing the rye whiskey again for the morning shot?? :shock::rolleyes:

Yea, I still have some left. seems to be the good luck bottle so far.

Ulcer Acres will be there. We will be using our newest addition to the UA stable, a Ole Hickory UltraQue. We will be flying the UA flag and carp.

Carol and I will arrive tonight. See everyone early Friday A.M. I know that Lew has worked hard to pull this off. This will be another great marshalltown experience.
see you soon.

Merl

Remember, Reps can't drink until after the awards, so Please do not pack up all the beer before the awards!

I'll be there Saturday for judging & will stay for the awards. I'll probably have an extra beer or two available, Merle :-D.

I will be there as a spectator on Saturday. Looking forward to attending my first bbq competition!

This is also my first post. Boy, am I a newbie!

I am getting ready to go up. There will be 2 of us doing this one. Look me up, I will have whiskey or vodka/lemonade.

You called your shot, now the question is, "How did you do?" :-D

I didn't exactly take home the gold but did take a walk for 4th in Ribs. Ended up 12th overall.

I felt it was a sucessful turn around from the prior week.

Pig Newton took Grand
Our own Paola greg to RG with Ribs4U

Nice meeting you farkers. Except for the wind and rain, it was (once again) a very well-run contest. I know we're not the only ones who threw an ez up in the trash!

Back