Just cleaned and fired up the ole UDS.

BadHorsieBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I have to celebrate the 4th early since I am at the fire station that day. I have one 10 lb brisket, one 2 lb boston butt, two whole chickens and 3 lbs of beef sausage to go on over the next 10 hours. Sides will be Potato salad, pinto beans and home made sweet cream corn. :clap2:

Sounds like you have all bases covered there. Hope it turns out great. Happy early 4th!

Hope the only thing serious about your day is the que!

the only thing i did not hear or see in the post was "BEER" got to have a couple of cold ones when smoking.. that is just not American if you don't....lol cheers and good luck

the only thing i did not hear or see in the post was "BEER" got to have a couple of cold ones when smoking.. that is just not American if you don't....lol cheers and good luck

I guess I did not mention the beer is because I was partaking when I posted. Lets just say I had quite a few and enjoyed the warm summer night tending the smoker. The UDS has been rock solid @250 since I posted early this morning. Outstanding. Thanks for all the well wishes and happy 4th of July to all.

Back