Aaron Franklin's new brisket video

It was on our local PBS,last night. Great video and very informative. Thanks for posting for all those that haven't seen it. :thumb:

Sweet and it looks like canadians are allowed to watch, usually locked out of shoes because of being up here

Sweet and it looks like canadians are allowed to watch, usually locked out of shoes because of being up here

Ya, I was surprised I didn't have to use a proxy to view it.

Great video. I could watch these all day long. Love watching people perform their craft.

I love the comparison between the three different styles. For those who have used butcher paper, where do you usually get it?

I enjoyed the video, as I do all of Aaron's stuff.......but Im not seeing how it was "informative" at all unless you are completely new to all of this. He didn't really share anything he hasn't already shown in his other Youtube series or his new book (which is great by the way). He did make one comment that implied that he does in fact have secrets that he wont reveal.

Great video. No one believes me when I say they could cook a brisket as good as mine (non-Q'ers). Just takes patience and a little know how.

Back