"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Choice brisket, chicken, sausage and a couple fatties.

Giving PSB a shot. Going to use my milk stout that's ready to drink this weekend.

Pork butt for the wife and me, meaning mainly me. :becky:

Hanging ribs in the WSM for Saturday, with Plowboys rub.

Back at ya there Phu!
Mojo ribs going down round here, also some cold smoked coppa

For the first time sinse my back problems last Nov I am getting to use my Egg. Will be putting 2 8.5 to 9 lb Boston Butts on 12 A Sunday morning for pulled prk. When done 4 naked fatties- 2 will be for Wampus bake beans- also being done Sunday It will be a busy but good Day :grin:

Spares and pork butts for Smokey Hayes BBQ contest in Laughlin. :)

Making fajitas tonight. Saturday is busy, but Sunday is open. Might throw something on...

Haph a Pork Butt (kept the rest for making sausage). Haven't had some good old pulled pork phor a while. Only gonna be in the 30's (phahrenheit) tomorrow - gonna burn some phuel.

I don't think you cook enough Iberico pork racks. :caked: If I could get 'em, I'd be doing it too!

Anyway - traveling this weekend so no cooking. Hoping to hit Jocko's in the Santa Maria Valley.

Phu, crew and everybody else - have a great weekend!

Half a pork butt tonight.

Sunday: Prime brisket and Jalapeno Sausage!

Happy Phriday Phu. Started my vacation today, and I have a CAB shoulder in the kamado. I haven't decided if I am going to pull it at medium rare, let it ride to probe tender and slice or turn it into pulled stout beef. Decisions..

Back