Komodo Owners - what does your cooker sit in?

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I have 2 Large BGEs - one in a nest and one in a table. I am looking to consolidate to reclaim some deck space since I now have a stainless table for prep etc. What do your cookers sit in?
Thanks - pictures and or links appreciated.
L-M

Not much help here. I keep my kamado in the "nest" (it's not a BGE) that it came in, covered, in my garage. I'm a bit of a neat freak and don't want my kamado exposed to any weather. I like the relatively easy mobility of it being in the "nest" with my storage situation. I can roll it out of the garage and get it fired up easily. After cooks, I'll close her down for a while to extinguish the fire, then let it cool in the middle of the garage bay overnight. Then it gets covered in the morning and pushed back to its corner!

My Primo Oval XL sits in this

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004INGDPQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500913046&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=primo+cart&dpPl=1&dpID=412QtT6KqaL&ref=plSrch[/ame]

My BGE-Mini sits in this on top of a stainless typewriter cart surrounded by landscaping bricks

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072FQPC6W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500914082&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=bge+mini+nest&dpPl=1&dpID=318ShJV10gL&ref=plSrch[/ame]

13donefront.jpg

3doneburner1.jpg

10removabletop3.jpg

Variety is the spice of life! Mine has been sitting in the open air since 2002!

My Komodo Kamados, a 19" hi cap and. 32" Big Bad sit on either side of my patio. The 19", aka Beauty!, sits in a stainless steel cradle. The 32", known as TheBeast is self contained on casters. Both are always covered to the ground with Sunbrella heavy canvas covers custom made to fit each.

My Komodo Kamados, a 19" hi cap and. 32" Big Bad sit on either side of my patio. The 19", aka Beauty!, sits in a stainless steel cradle. The 32", known as TheBeast is self contained on casters. Both are always covered to the ground with Sunbrella heavy canvas covers custom made to fit each.
Where'd you get the cradle?

Mine is with my daughter now but I used to go back and forth between a granite top table down by the pool in the summer and a nest on my deck for the winter

My Akorn lives under the edge of my patio cover. I can cook in the rain and it never gets rain inside so no rust.

Where'd you get the cradle?

It came as an option for the 19" KK. I just ordered it from Dennis Linkletter, THE GUY at Komodo Kamado. He's a helluva guy and will assist you with the purchase if you like.

Mahogany table for xl-egg

Here is what I built for my egg. It's mahogany with a maple top.

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpg
    IMG_1622.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 34
Back