Farker Flu

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It's contagious. This has to stop. I've been reading this forum multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks and I find myself doing uncontrollable things.

Today for lunch I ran to Walmart and found the WSM 14.5 on clearance for $99 and had to pry myself away from buying it.

I spent the afternoon at work surfing Craigslist for a custom reverse flow or some amazing deal on a vertical.

Stop at the grocery store tonight on the way home and there they are...Hatch Chillies in the produce section. Suddenly a dozen of them jump into my cart along with 2 packages of Jimmy Dean for fatties and all of a sudden I'm cooking burgers and Italian sausages and onion on the PBC for dinner.

Damn. Does it get any worse??

It's contagious. This has to stop. I've been reading this forum multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks and I find myself doing uncontrollable things.

Today for lunch I ran to Walmart and found the WSM 14.5 on clearance for $99 and had to pry myself away from buying it.

I spent the afternoon at work surfing Craigslist for a custom reverse flow or some amazing deal on a vertical.

Stop at the grocery store tonight on the way home and there they are...Hatch Chillies in the produce section. Suddenly a dozen of them jump into my cart along with 2 packages of Jimmy Dean for fatties and all of a sudden I'm cooking burgers and Italian sausages and onion on the PBC for dinner.

I don't know about it getting worse, but I can say that it doesn't get any better.:clap2:

I have been going thru the same thing for the past year....enjoy the ride

Worse???? Oh it gets better.....Much Better!!!!!!!!!

I find that having a tiny bank account renders me pretty much immune to Farker Flu :sad:

The hype tide runs high around these parts. It's been fun to witness the the different waves of "gotta haves" /"look at this" over the years.

Don't ever stop- I enjoy seeing all the posts. May not be as good as having but... :-D

You have NO idea how much worse.....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Won't be long before you see one of these on the road and wonder how many briskets would fit in it.....

Last edited:
Back