BBQ Brethren Banners/Flagss

mine would have a permanent home on this block wall behind my Santa Maria grill

Just posting to see this picture again. That is a work of art.

To keep this thread on track, however, I'm another potential customer for a cap.

WHS88 - Did you, by chance, hear anything from Phil?

Any progress/movement from your buddy with the graphics company?

I was supposed to get a small banner a couple years ago. Some sort of charity thing. Never did. I just figured they went out of circulation. No biggie, it was for a good cause. I think. My memory ain't so good as I get older...

I held out for one for a bit.......made my own.

I would still kill to have a genuine Brethren banner hanging in my Q Shack. :-D

All joking aside, am I missing something? Slamdunkpro did an awesome job on my banners including my brothern banner. Printed and sent quickly! Is he not doing them anymore?

All joking aside, am I missing something? Slamdunkpro did an awesome job on my banners including my brothern banner. Printed and sent quickly! Is he not doing them anymore?

I did try the merchandise link, could not find anything?

I know that in the past, Phil has given permission to use the graphic to people- tattoos, for example. Has anyone asked?

Folks,

gonna ask for some patience on this. As far as I know, it's not as easy as picking someone to make em. The bigger issue is in shipping them out. Plus, I can tell you that Phil isn't going to be able to send the logo out randomly. That is where it then gets shared again, and again, and then the control he does have over it gets lost. Plus, he doesn't want to just pick anyone and then have issues with them later on. Because if there are issues..............guess who you all are going to complain to? LOL!

He is working on this but also busy with day to day stuff too.

He is looking into this and will update you all as soon as he finds someone.

The previous vendor is not making them any longer as far as I know.

Thanks,

Bob

gonna ask for some patience on this. As far as I know, it's not as easy as picking someone to make em. The bigger issue is in shipping them out. Plus, I can tell you that Phil isn't going to be able to send the logo out randomly. That is where it then gets shared again, and again, and then the control he does have over it gets lost. Plus, he doesn't want to just pick anyone and then have issues with them later on. Because if there are issues..............guess who you all are going to complain to? LOL!

He is working on this but also busy with day to day stuff too.

He is looking into this and will update you all as soon as he finds someone.

The previous vendor is not making them any longer as far as I know.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks for keeping us informed, Bob!

You guys are awesome and do a great job.

Back