Boneless Beef Shortribs

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I've never cooked these before, but they can't be bad.....right?

27621824650_8b4ab8ccf1_b.jpg

Trimmed up, and ready to go.

27287588823_a56daa08cf_b.jpg

Liberal coating of Oakridge Black Ops, and I'll put them on the MAK @ 250º to start, then ramp it up after I get home this afternoon.

27798833812_bee748602c_b.jpg

I'm very interested to find out how the black ops tastes on these. Can't wait for the follow up!

Thanks guys, hopefully I won't let you down. I have to leave for a few hours, going to help a fellow Brethren do some grilling for a local event (wedding), but my wife will be here tending the MAK.

I used to cook those a lot. Even sauced them and made faux burnt ends with them on several occasions. Looks like I won't be affording them anymore either. I'm thinking some people should be banned from posting pics. :tsk:

Well, unfortunately they were overcooked before I got home. My wife pulled them off, but alas...not in time. Flavor was good, but they were dry.

:oops:

Fortunately, I've got more in the freezer. I'll definitely have better results next time, I promise you that.

Well, unfortunately they were overcooked before I got home. My wife pulled them off, but alas...not in time. Flavor was good, but they were dry.

:oops:

Fortunately, I've got more in the freezer. I'll definitely have better results next time, I promise you that.

Yeah, those things always dry out, ... don't every buy those, tough and dry. Glad to see confirmation. :thumb:

Back