as a buckeye fan, i feel slighted

Don't feel bad. Not like someone from that school down south knows how to grill any ways. You'd probably just hurt yourself...

:mrgreen:

Kidding...

GO BLUE!!!

As a Spartan fan, I'm saying you should feel proud. These grills only work if they're full of stinky gas, kinda like the maize(corn) and blue:mrgreen:

i guess they will probably come out with a Scarlett and Grey WSM since we smoke the maize and blah on the field :)

Don't be mad at Weber. They might be jumping on early, but they know a future winner when they see it... :wink:

No self-respecting LSU fan would buy that little thing anyway. Auburn fans need a little gasser to warm their tofu sliders.

Now if they made a collegiate Ranch Kettle...

The Ohio state university

Go bucks

You'll feel more slighted on Sept. 17, when the Buckeyes leave Owen Field with their tails between their legs. :cool:

BOOMER SOONER!!!

when Weber first came out with these "grills", there were only four (and i do not remember the original four).
however, they left it open for us to "suggest" your favourite college team.
So I "suggested" Wisconsin.
a month or two later, they offered:
okJginRxbv24M7qCMdRBj9hpGYe9kjiuTMfuS6Zwzr08tr0W1BNdLeExcpvcihoUsjoZBt_rDMBh-c7UgB2MoqmNHo3XxA5ldSr03xPDvctoh305_L70Awd5nIXQkHEEpQPaWU4FJIqiYeVHHIGeyGK_4jZqjCB5oAvRb9cgjYDbUsMvQK6xUT98dVf7DOtwZ1w7LZsaJrERvtQKE9fQ9Xb28vPNr0W5mEPUPn_TKvhteY1u2BhCEMuMqmZgjRomfaKJYhUPmlrqhbYE66NG9DiAgkJNJHbKbCkf83Mwr4WLZWeG2GzqRcx8jgQKb-iRMrfDZy9QZoU5hJYaVJunWWCuVe7CjLOcnXb5IdpWe2YN4xu70Nnnns0K9jBQTnuTbj7Z3-zDj02O2FK-4L9aHRLBD3YY0zr1YM6_XQ_x2k88QCthk3eD_og4ou33dNajuqYqFkwywLy026a_EKbRdyEy7x1VUJc34rAOccZtdu84vEdJHVl6TEa4GKhMvbmXHOZhjxagIGg2F1b1B7sM0XOwhGa5cqFMYQSiJQvPaFB7GaxM3B6K_JjMNrTTk6vucTNFIfxFgCJaAo-DfzGrQbBIkC8bOjif=w1133-h523-no

While I'm not sure I'd be slighted about not being represented on an undersized, under powered, overpriced grill - I guess some folk have to be up in arms about something :-D

Back