jack daniels oak barrel chips seared & smoked prime t-bone with horseradish makers mark sauce & kentucky bourbon ale !

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

primetbone-002.jpg

primetbone-009.jpg

primetbone-013.jpg

primetbone-015.jpg

primetbone-020.jpg

:biggrin:​

now that's some fine looking eats!!! You been to Dorothy Lanes again? :)

and chipotle slaw and no woman jerk seasoning cheese! :biggrin:

How did you use the oak barrel chips? Did they burn up quick? That steak looks really good.

Absolutely outstanding, as always! Done just the way I like it, too.

I am looking at that glass and wondering where you and Curt keep coming up with the great glassware. That is a nice steak too.

How did you use the oak barrel chips? Did they burn up quick? That steak looks really good.

i got the mini egg, tattoo up to about 600 degrees and then added a handful of jack daniels oak barrel chips spread out over the raging lump charcoal and seared the steak for about 2 minutes a side, then pulled the t-bone and rested covered in foil for about 20 minutes while the egg came down to 400 and the rest of the jack daniels chips around the outside of the fire started to smoke and put the steak back on for about 5 minutes or so. works every time :biggrin:

That is an incredible looking meal. A literal drool fest. Fantastic!

I am looking at that glass and wondering where you and Curt keep coming up with the great glassware. That is a nice steak too.

that was a 4 bottle of ale and one snifter gift package from my favorite market, dorothy lane market here in wonderful southwest ohio. go UC! :biggrin:

I still have a few bottles of that in the fridge.. I may have to open one up! I didn't know dlm had it now (I got my last case in Newport).

Yeah...yeah...yeah...you're just makin' your dinner...uh huh...sure pal! :twisted: Good lookin' grub brother! :p

WOW! All looks in-farking-sane!

That first pic is an award winner for sure! Crazy!

Oh yeah...nice steak.

Back