We don't do gas---Korean Style BBQ Over Charcoal

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
One more cook. Geez! On a roll tonight. :becky:

I absolutely love to go out for some Korean or Japanese style BBQ. Time to time I do this at home and naturally I prefer charcoal is the big reason why. This was one of those times. :nod:

The loot from a great Japanese/Korean store we have relatively close.

zXKHYrEh.jpg

Short rib, chuck roll, brisket, ribeye, pork belly, butt, etc.

PBENPwvh.jpg

l1ck7EYh.jpg

RJxIpuFh.jpg

Kimchi and marinated cucumbers

C9vnBqFh.jpg

WGA loaded with Stubb's and GrillGrates flipped flat side

Vj05QuDh.jpg

Belly got priority

dxYXxNsh.jpg

tTnDyhnh.jpg

Marinated belly :tsk: WOW!!

A4zoCTsh.jpg

Brisket :thumb: Loved it.

cYrfW9Dh.jpg

6uO3vEzh.jpg

Ribeye :hungry:

7xuGp5mh.jpg

Short rib

qbU4Y8Mh.jpg

Plated. Sort of. Off the chains!!!!

q0JOc7Vh.jpg

m048O1Qh.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

I love "beef on a leaf" style Korean BBQ.

Nice to see you've got a couple different styles of kimchi, too.

Well done. Love the great selection of different meats you were able to pick-up.

I love "beef on a leaf" style Korean BBQ.

Nice to see you've got a couple different styles of kimchi, too.

Well done. Love the great selection of different meats you were able to pick-up.

Thanks Marc! Love kimchi any way I can get it.

Looks terrific mate,love Korean

Thanks Titch!

Wish I had a place like that nearby. Kimchee is great morning noon and night. Great lookin cook.

That's some extra fine looking BBQ you made there brother. Those short ribs, lawd have mercy.

My wife and I will be arriving at your house next Wednesday. Only for a week. Just need one bedroom with TV in it. Please have both the grill and the smoker ready for you to cook on. I will send you the menu we want you to cook for our week long visit by Monday.

:p

Great cook! I never thought of turning my grill grates upside down. Amazing!

Thanks Chris! Gives you a nice griddle type surface. Great fit for burgers too.

My wife and I will be arriving at your house next Wednesday. Only for a week. Just need one bedroom with TV in it. Please have both the grill and the smoker ready for you to cook on. I will send you the menu we want you to cook for our week long visit by Monday.

:p

Lol thanks! Funny enough I have people coming over from out of state, you guessed it, next Wednesday. :grin: Guest room with TV check, grill and smoker check.:becky:

That's some extra fine looking BBQ you made there brother. Those short ribs, lawd have mercy.

Thanks John! I must say the short ribs are saved for ladt. Absolutely amazing and the sliced brisket was really good too.

Back