Another New Old Country Pit - FlowMaster

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Basically an Over and Under Junior - about 2/3 as wide - everything else same including a 2nd grate that can be used for grilling on firebox side or moved to cook chamber for upper rack.
$499

Last edited:
But then the stickers says 3 grates so maybe this one was missing one - there was a kids ball glove inside it when I opened it.

With both grates you could do 2 Briskets or 4-6 Butts or possibly 10 racks of St Louis Spares or Babby Backs in Rib Racks.

Its small enough it may run well on Charcoal ........i'd build a basket if I was gonna try.

i like it but for $100 more you get the full size one. wonder if the new door seals better? it looks better. nice small footprint.

i like it but for $100 more you get the full size one. wonder if the new door seals better? it looks better. nice small footprint.

Doors are the same as the redesign O/U doors. O/U may be too big for some and this one MAY run ok on Charcoal

Smitty All Your really doing here is trying to get me in more trouble With my Bride of 30 yrs.. And We Dont have Academy in Phx.. But they will ship here for 80 bucks ! So the big Over /under or the vertical like you picked up. those are on the list And I need to decide by end of april...Or tax return could vaporize if I dont use it for a new smoker. So I thank you and curse your Posts of decent smokers for fair prices ! Also that dam Assassin ! :wacko::confused::doh::thumb::becky::clap2:

Smitty All Your really doing here is trying to get me in more trouble With my Bride of 30 yrs.. And We Dont have Academy in Phx.. But they will ship here for 80 bucks ! So the big Over /under or the vertical like you picked up. those are on the list And I need to decide by end of april...Or tax return could vaporize if I dont use it for a new smoker. So I thank you and curse your Posts of decent smokers for fair prices ! Also that dam Assassin ! :wacko::confused::doh::thumb::becky::clap2:

:shock: ............... :becky:

The main looks taller to me now that I see it in full view IE more room between the grates

The main looks taller to me now that I see it in full view IE more room between the grates

Probally is. Infact you can see difference in pic 3 - that's an O/U in the background. I'll take tape measure up there tomorrow.

I'd bet a fine cigar that if you figure the CID on both it would be the same but with less overall grate area on old Flow

I like it! If I were to build a smoker, I'd use that same design. I'd also find some way to integrate a rotisserie.

Offsets in these sizes are fuel eaters usually have hot spots at the side box entry, and too much baby sitting.

Which Brethren will be first to own this Fine Pit.?

i went first on the Red Box Smoker. someone else's turn.:heh: after seeing the last pics i am betting that blu is right about the capacity on these. just depends if you like tall and skinny or short and squatty.:shock: just wish i could use another cooker. i barely use all the ones i have now...some go months without seeing a fire.

I like it! If I were to build a smoker, I'd use that same design. I'd also find some way to integrate a rotisserie.

Offsets in these sizes are fuel eaters usually have hot spots at the side box entry, and too much baby sitting.
Not true!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could see adding extra grates to this. Look very similar to to The American BBQ System All Star.

Back