Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Tortillas!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
ssv3!

Congrats to Sako on a great Tortilla TD win!

giphy-1_zpsbgrsop7z.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Tortillas!" Throwdown, ssv3 shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40,345 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 8/26!
Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP(by Wednesday) with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3). A $20 Tatonka Dust & Buffalo Wing package AND a choice of two Jerky seasonings AND two coozies!
[FONT=&quot]
OR:
[FONT=&quot]A $30 store credit + free shipping so you can [FONT=&quot]customize your prize!
[/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT] [/FONT] :clap2:

To accommodate non-U.S. Winners, Owens BBQ will provide a $30 Amazon e-gift card, to spend however they choose. :thumb:

You can check out the Owens BBQ Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Owens BBQ to explore the great seasonings and brines they have available. :thumb:

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

****Failure to include ALL of this information in ONE SINGLE PM to Moose could result in a significant delay in your prize:****

1. Your full name
2. Your prize choice
3. FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
4. Phone number
5. Email address

A big thanks to the folks at Owens BBQ for keeping the prizes flowing!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3593832&postcount=28ssv3

View the Vote Thread

Congrats! Awesome looking entry!

This was my first time picking a TD theme and it was such a blast watching all the entries come rolling in. Nice job everyone!

Nice Sako i new that was the winner the first time I saw it

Congrats man! This is one of those i didn't vote for myself and bam! I voted for you and lost by a vote:-D

Whoa! Honestly with all the amazing entries I didn't think I stood a chance.

Thanks guys and a fine job by all. This easily was one of the toughest TD to vote on.

Congrats man! This is one of those i didn't vote for myself and bam! I voted for you and lost by a vote:-D

Lol, that is hilarious. Now you know not to do that again but the vote is certainly appreciated. :thumb:

Thanks Richard, Joe, both Matt's, Billy, Sleepy Smoker, Bluetang, Tom, Stu, John and all.

Whoa! Honestly with all the amazing entries I didn't think I stood a chance.

Thanks guys and a fine job by all. This easily was one of the toughest TD to vote on.
Not to knock anyone else's entries, because I would have gladly ripped into any and all of them. But yours was one of the few that highlighted the tortilla, rather than just having it as a backdrop for something else. Great job! And great job to everyone, it was a tough call.

Congratulations on a Great win. A lot of good entries!

Thanks Mike!

Congratulations Sako on a great entry. :thumb: :thumb:

Taco Bell would be proud. :becky:

Thank you DH!! Taco Smell Mexican pizza doesn't even resemble to what they used to serve or what I remember it to be.

Def wasn't this :shocked:

tacobell_mexican_pizza_01.jpg

Not to knock anyone else's entries, because I would have gladly ripped into any and all of them. But yours was one of the few that highlighted the tortilla, rather than just having it as a backdrop for something else. Great job! And great job to everyone, it was a tough call.

Thanks Andy! :thumb:

Def a tough call and I had to flip a coin between my favorite two because I couldn't decide.

Back