***Vote! BBQ Brethren *Special* "2016 Ribeye Master" Throwdown - Vote!***

***VOTE! BBQ Brethren *Special* "2016 Ribeye Master" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren *Special* "2016 Ribeye Master!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, October 10th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

Sleepy Smoker

SirPorkaLot

Old Dave

SoCalWJS

LYU370

rob g

Shagdog

EVoqjve.jpg

HDXEErh.jpg

Smoke Dawg

TexArlina BBQ

tom b

jwtseng

EricD

zitterich246

buckysGT

mattmountz94

Brad Y.

Last edited:
Who votes on these? It says I can't. Just wondering if I need more tenure out if it's something else.

I think you have to have a minimum anount of posts or maybe it is time as a menber

Who votes on these? It says I can't. Just wondering if I need more tenure out if it's something else.

I think you have to have a minimum anount of posts or maybe it is time as a menber

To answer your question, it's a minimum number of posts. We don't know exactly what the number is, as Phil hasn't revealed it, but keep checking in to see when the vote feature is activated for you.

Definitely would love to vote for more than one entry. All of them look delicious!

To answer your question, it's a minimum number of posts. We don't know exactly what the number is, as Phil hasn't revealed it, but keep checking in to see when the vote feature is activated for you.

Gotcha. I guess I don't really mind not voting on this one. You guys don't have an easy task ahead of you. There are a lot of great entries.

It's going to take awhile to look through all 20 cook threads! I will need to put a drool cover on the keyboard!

I have to stop looking at these so early in the AM, they make me hungry all day. Nice job guys they all look great

I normally won't vote if I think mine might be in the running. I voted. Tough choice between a few of them...

Wow... I had to run through the field 3-4 times, trying to narrow it down.

Y'all sure can cook a mean steak!

Back