THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Steph!

I usually finish a line of rubs (DizzyPig, Oakridge, Plowboys etc.) before I start trying another one. I hadn't started on the Simply Marvelous line yet and I rec'd Genie's Hooch for my TD win and maaaaaaaan!! This stuff is ridiculously good. I'm going to be real frank and say that I've been disappointed in some rubs I've tried but after I got a taste of just one of the SM rubs I'm very impressed. I honestly put that on everything.

6ZyXrWuh.png

Thank you Steph!

I usually finish a line of rubs (DizzyPig, Oakridge, Plowboys etc.) before I start trying another one. I hadn't started on the Simply Marvelous line yet and I rec'd Genie's Hooch for my TD win and maaaaaaaan!! This stuff is ridiculously good. I'm going to be real frank and say that I've been disappointed in some rubs I've tried but after I got a taste of just one of the SM rubs I'm very impressed. I honestly put that on everything.

6ZyXrWuh.png

This is my personal favorite right now! I am starting to play with the Maple :tape:

Back