• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar and Padawan in San Bernardino

Hopefully Greg, Marty/Nancy, Phubar and Padawan fully appreciate the significance of being in a photo with Instagram superstars :razz:

So hate missing out, of course, there was a near fight at the 50th birthday party I was at on Saturday night, so at least there was that...

Don't listen to those haters.:biggrin1: my invitation arrived just fine. Too bad I already had a fight scheduled at a birthday party or I would have made it. :cry:

We had such a Phantastic time! The food was so great and La Familia Tonybel are such awesome hosts - all of them.

I took some pix as well - and y'all will see why I am not an Instagram superstar. :redface:

Carne Asada getting happy

IMG_5840.jpg

WCS getting happy

IMG_5841.jpg

Time to turn the carne into carne asada

IMG_5843.jpg

If something happens to the grill there's backup available

IMG_5839.jpg

Yep!

IMG_5844.jpg

Pollo asado

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

Action shot! "yep, that's cooking alright"....

IMG_5851.jpg

I totally made a pig of myself. I had 3 plates - I couldn't stop eating because I didn't want it to end. Can't see the salsa verde in this shot, but I got to give a shout out to it - great stuff!

IMG_5854.jpg

I understand if the recipe for the beans is secret, but if it's not secret, I sure would like to know how those get made. Everything on the plate was incredible on their own, and together the effect is as good as it gets.

Perfectly baked pound cake

IMG_5855.jpg

I didn't have much room for dessert, so I only had 2 plates of Marty and Nancy's pound cake with strawberries and cream. So good!

IMG_5856.jpg

It's always great to hang out with Team Tonybel and Marty, and this time with Nancy, Phubar and Padawan, it was reaily special. Add a great meal (ok I had 3 meals) to that and wow! A great group to eat, talk, and laugh with.

Tony and Maribel - thanks so much for having us into your beautiful home, making such a great meal, and showing us a great time. I hope to see all y'all again sometime before too long.

It was a fantastic evening and the food was out of this world good. I tried not to eat to much, didn't really succeed! There's nothing like an evening with friends, new and old, to make you appreciate life. Glad I got to hang with Phu and Padawan one more time before they went back home. Always fun hanging with Greg and Tony and Mirabel are great such hosts. Thanks for a wonderful evening.

Here's the only pics I got.

Certainly not Instagram star quality!

I follow Tony & Maribel and really enjoy them. Every photo of their food looks as though it's shot by a professional photographer. That being said I didn't get my invite either, they probably thought I would show up. Please tell everyone hello for me.

Back