*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man O Man.....

Great looking entries ALL.

Upon initial viewing, there were several entries that intrigued me.
Upon reviewing all of those cook threads, I'm torn between the kangaroo, the duck breast, the Coquelet and the venison boudin balls.

Sam's balls made my mouth water. There......I said it. :shock:

I just don't know.....I'll need to reflect on this.
PM me for my PayPal account if you'd like to assist with my "reflection". :heh:

Seriously, this is gonna take a few days.

I guess I can't trade you an Illinois deer hunt then....

We can find something in Georgia for you to kill.:biggrin1:

Edit: Although I am outraged, Mods have expressed that humor at the expense of bitter issues or other members... or other members with bitter issues are now banned on The Brethren so just in case my joke may cause someone's feelings to be hurt I must delete it.
I insist that this is now the case with all other members.

Last edited:
Edit: Although I am outraged, Mods have expressed that humor at the expense of bitter issues or other members... or other members with bitter issues are now banned on The Brethren so just in case my joke may cause someone's feelings to be hurt I must delete it.

Does this mean we cant go spot light kangaroos?

PM Sent. :mad2:

From our rules documet. said:
NO personal attacks. NO attacks of any kind. Recognizing that everyone has, and is entitled to an opinion, if your opinion comes across as antagonistic, bad karma, insulting or hurtful to another member, or person, keep it to yourself. Any meaningless post that is nothing more than a negative comment or is strictly there to antagonize, will be edited or deleted. Any post with no redeeming quality or deemed negative by moderators will be deleted. In other words, you are NOT allowed to be a jerk just to chit stir or piss people off. Understanding the fine line between friendly jabs or wise cracks, and obnoxious comments, use discretion. Moderators do not have time to be putting out flame wars.

I miss all the good stuff.:sad:
But, keeping it fun is what it's all about. Having been a mod on a prepper forum, I know how tedious it can get.
Although I would always let the person know why they were being modded. It's just the polite thing to do.

Last edited:
Boy I'm sure glad I started voting on these TDs..... Gives me a chance to see how petty people can be. Thought this was supposed to be a nice friendly competition, but it's more like dog eat dog. :shock:Rant off

Though I don't follow the TDs often...I've been looking forward to this one. I go through a lot of wild game.
All of the entrees look fantastic and I hope to try every recipe (maybe not the roo, but I would if I had some).

Great cookin' guys!

Last edited:
"Clean up on Aisle #32, clean up!"

Apology expected soon. wait for it....

Though I don't follow the TDs often...I've been looking forward to this one. I go through a lot of wild game.
All of the entrees look fantastic and I hope to try every recipe (maybe not the roo, but I would if I had some).

Great cookin' guys!

Thanks Jeanie

Hey, I talked to the Australian Kangaroo meat purveyors, great people, and they said you can contact these guys to get some to curl your toes with there in The USA!!!
http://sierrameat.com/

when the vote closes, all the votes will be visible...and the mod team can see the votes for the duration of the poll.

Too late Peeps. I'm just not interested then!

And anyway. why should it be your responsibility to check? With visibility, everyone will be on their best behaviour now anyway. You've got enough issues dealing with the members who will take things a little too seriously from time to time.

Not to mention, that software kills all transparent polls everywhere on the forum. Another fix is required. Phil has to farkaround even MORE just to sort out an issue that should have been left alone anyway. It was fixed with the exposure of the behaviour. There was no need to do anything else.

Cheers!

Bill

Back