C/S Ribs, Chicken Legs 'n more legs...

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
Fired up the WSM and smoked enough meat for the week for me. 8 good sized c/s ribs and 24 chicken legs. The non-ribs were coated on one side with Todd's Bayou Dirt and on the other with Dizzy Pig's Jamaican Firewalk. The legs were seasoned with Weber's Kickin' Chicken.

After everything got to 165 intenal (all at the same time for a change), I divided the chicken legs in two piles. The ones on the left in the finished pic and on my dinner plate were coated with a 50/50 mix of Stubb's Spicy BBQ Sauce and Cookies Wing's and Things Hot Sauce, the others I left without a sauce on them. I put all the legs on the OTS with some coals from the WSM to crisp the skin. Everytrhing, pork included came out great.

Thx for stopping in...

Attachments

• porkchicklegs 001.jpg
    porkchicklegs 001.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 184
  • porkchicklegs 002.jpg
    porkchicklegs 002.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 183
  • porkchicklegs 003.jpg
    porkchicklegs 003.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 184
  • porkchicklegs 004.jpg
    porkchicklegs 004.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 184
  • porkchicklegs 005.jpg
    porkchicklegs 005.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 184
Do you need some help with that?

I say we go help him out!! Oh wait, he's got a whole Army of teenage boys. That meat won't make it till the end of today I bet. Great job Bo. Looks like the RV has become your new Man Cave! Id hit all o dat!:eusa_clap

I say we go help him out!! Oh wait, he's got a whole Army of teenage boys. That meat won't make it till the end of today I bet. Great job Bo. Looks like the RV has become your new Man Cave! Id hit all o dat!:eusa_clap

So that explains why so much meat... I'll 2nd the "Great job Bo"...

Just maybe, some day, I too can cook like Bo...:-D

Back