Portable Blackstone Griddle

Smokeat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The Korean BBQ Grill thread got me searching around Amazon and I stumbled on this very cool table top griddle. Of course I want one!

Price will have to come down though. Anyone have one of these?

https://www.blackstoneproducts.com/product/17-table-top-griddle/

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Portable-Griddle-Outdoors-Camping/dp/B0195MZHBK/ref=pd_sbs_79_21?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=57ZCXQ1MTSFF2TC9B6GD"]Amazon.com : Blackstone Portable Gas Grill/Griddle for Outdoors and Camping, Blackstone Table Top Camp Griddle : Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

I've got one and really like it. Only complaint I have is that it can rip through the small green propane tanks if running on high for a period of time. Consider picking up the Weber adaptor to connect to a larger size tank or a fitting to refill the small tanks directly from a large one.

Last I checked ACE Hardware had a much better price than Amazon, I think my was $80 from them.

My wife is going to kill me...again.

The BS unit looks good. I have a number of portable propane grills, but none of them offer an accessory steel/cast iron griddle. My Coleman Road Trip LXX Grill has an available cast aluminum griddle, but as far as I can tell it is non-stick coated, which I don't really like.

I wish a steel griddle was available for my Weber Q220, I have thought of having one custom made with a 1 1/2" lip around the edge, but it would be cost prohibitive.

I might just want a Camp Chef 3 burner stove and then get a full size cast iron griddle. I currently have a regular Coleman 2 burner propane stove and don't need to replace it.

Oh the dilemma's of a grill addict!

I don't need another kitchen appliance

:becky:

Bought one last weekend and took it camping. Awesome griddle but like someone mentioned it does go thru the small propane bottles very quickly.

For someone looking into purchasing a griddle check out the mojo griddle. Bought one a couple years ago and love it. It's a bit pricey but will last along time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:becky:

Haven't you learned Ron, it's not about the NEED, it's the WANT! hehe

Just get it

griddle1.jpg

griddle2.JPG
The Korean BBQ Grill thread got me searching around Amazon and I stumbled on this very cool table top griddle. Of course I want one!

Price will have to come down though. Anyone have one of these?

https://www.blackstoneproducts.com/product/17-table-top-griddle/

Amazon.com : Blackstone Portable Gas Grill/Griddle for Outdoors and Camping, Blackstone Table Top Camp Griddle : Patio, Lawn & Garden

This griddle is a must have. Extremely easy to use and portable its worth every cent!! My first cook on it was a few chuck steaks for breakfast and my last cook I grilled Ahi Belly seasoned with SPOG with a splash of lemon for pupu (appetizer) at the park after my daughters softball game.

Last edited:
I just purchased one at our local Ace hardware yesterday for 86.55 incl. tax. after reading this post on tues. I called and they ordered it in 2 days no shipping can't beat that. thanks I can't wait to use it...

Purchased on Amazon via Wayfair. $79.99 free shipping. First burn last night (no pics) to season, then some bacon, followed by some tilapia fillets. Good so far, taking to NASCAR tailgate this weekend for a better test.

Back