I'm here for another year- Cheers

I don't mind ads. This is the definitive BBQ forum. What's not to like?

I REALLY have to thank everyone here immensely. Your timing couldn't be better.

I rarely discuss openly the back office dealings of our forum. But your timing here is paramount......

This thread and its results, is really and truly appreciated.

I've always appreciated the subscription purchases as it absolutely helps keep this place running.

Thank you all!!! again again.

So as a recently subscribing member I just found another benefit of joining... a hidden section for just paying members. In this section is a great series of posts called Inception of The Brethren .

In that section Phil provides an amazing story on the background of how this forum started, and if you have seen mods pop in to shut certain topics down or advocate for the open flow of information.....once you read this story you will understand why. That is all of the story I will share as you need to subscribe to read it...and its worth the $25.

In addition after reading that story and the other background provided, I'm going to upgrade my subscription from the $25 version....because I am fortunate enough to afford it and I now know more than ever the value that Phil and the original founding members of the Brethren bring to all of us...

Once again, thanks to Adams for doing this, and I suggest one of us do a thread or post like this every few months to encourage support of this great forum.

Your one of the great ones here Adams. You contribute more than you may know.
Congratulations on another year of the best BBQ site on the net!

Back