Another drum is born!

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Assembled another drum today for my cuz....food grade so only about an hour for assembly and ready to season!!

By imn88fan

!8" dia charcoal basket with 3" legs on it..

By imn88fan

Built a smaller basket to fit inside for fattie cooks!!

By imn88fan

Welcome to the Michigan Drum Factory.......:cool:

By imn88fan

Who got the "Sacrificial " meats?? Looks like your wood base is holding up pretty good.

Another Woodworker:-D

way to go bubba just went out and bought the vent pipes and caps with a 1/2 ball valve, also bought some sanpaper to clean it up and paint will buy the rest when ready taking my time so I dont fark it up

Bubba, think about this...someone driving by and looks in your back yard and sees these buring barrels painted up in different colors:confused: They have NO IDEA of what they can do. AIN'T IT COOL. OBTW, looks like my backyard:mrgreen:

Those drums multiply easily, huh?:wink:

Forget a full time gig. Set up a site and build drums, Bro.:biggrin:
Looks great, as usual!!:cool:

If thats your factory, you got some explaining to do to Ephraim, from "The Old Drum Emporium"

You still got room for that truckload?

You really got this down to a science! Can I bring mine up for an afternoon when I finally get it?

Nice job, Bubba!

Hiya Cuz! How have you been? It's been a long time! How's Aunt Betsy doing?

It's nice to see how you take care of family :rolleyes:

I think Bubbas doin drums in his sleep now.Used mine for the first time in a while for ribs saturday.Been learnin the wsms and the drum has been a little lonely so I gave her a little rib love.

Wow Bubba thanks for building me a new drum..lol:biggrin:

nice looking drums

They do multiply quickly, don't they? I'd rather have more drums and cook comfortably than cramming a bunch of meat on multiple grates.

Bubba...you kicking them out like babies in West By God Virginia....Don't you know how that happens???? BTW...send one my way, or if you take a trip to FL...stop by one PM and build me one..I've got the condiments (beer, bourbon, bass fishing, a pool etc....we can even use my sunny driveway!)

Back