Could have had a Spicewine, a big arse one, but...

Hawgsnheifers

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I can't concentrate on winning if I can't get a shower and a good nights sleep. Check out the new HawgsnHeifers Mobile Smoke Shack BBQ Competition Headquarters. Ducted central air and heat. Queen size bed plus jacknife couch on a slide. Full bath with big shower and the back has a garage for all the BBQ gear. I may not win any comps this year but I will be comfortable doing it...:grin:
That AC is gonna be nice at the comps in July and August..:smile:

Camper pic 1.jpg
Camper pic 2.jpg

I don't think you will have too much getting people to come over and "help" you at contests. 2 hours of work = 1 hour in the ac.

Todd, that is no lie.... about the A/C or the Throne :)

Getting our toy hauler was the best thing we ever did.

All I can say is Sweet. you will enjoy that trailer.

My new S&S trailer does not have a throne.

Very nice, congrats. I am RV impaired, is that a toy hauler?

No, it has a big 48x64 door on the back that raises like a swing out garage door. The space is about 3 feet deep and has the width and height of the RV, so I can get folding tables, my Cabelas folding mobile kitchen, a could of lounging chairs and the inside wall is 3/4 plywood so I can mount bike racks and such. Gonne keep the fuel and smokin wood back there too.

Wow! They let you park that thing down under the Topeka Ave. bridge?
(Or have you moved on to the Kansas Ave. bridge since they blew Topeka Ave. bridge up?)
:wink:
But seriously, wow, boss! What nice digs for the competition . . . that'll be nice!

Back