• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Barbacoa de Cachete--- Sweet Taco Pron

That food looks great! And I am jealous. I really want a flat top grill something terrible.

Believe it or not my first time making it after tasting it at a Mexican restaurant by my work. I put two and two together and nailed it. QUOTE]

My local markets call that "Guacatillo". Basically salsa verde and a couple of avo's in the blender.

I haven't had any beef cheeks for a looooooong time. That looks delicious. We can't get that around here unless I go beg a butcher shop for them. I may have to do that.

Whoa! Nice. I give it...

slurp_zps05a866d9.jpg

The Pinky Slurp Of Approval.:thumb::thumb:

Believe it or not my first time making it after tasting it at a Mexican restaurant by my work. I put two and two together and nailed it. QUOTE]

My local markets call that "Guacatillo". Basically salsa verde and a couple of avo's in the blender.

Pretty much. I just kind of added a few more ingredients to my taste. Gooood stuff!

I haven't had any beef cheeks for a looooooong time. That looks delicious. We can't get that around here unless I go beg a butcher shop for them. I may have to do that.

Our Sam's and Costco's carry them or a butcher shop of course.

Barbacoa tacos look amazing! Barbacoa tacos and a bowl of menudo are sunday traditions for most Mexicans, Hispanics, Latinos etc...

Back