Kingsford Invintation show

jketron

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
What chicken pan was that the guy used that had nice little cubbies for each thigh, like a mini loaf pan with like 12 spots?

I use one of the pans... got it from walmat

Very good show I thought I hope there will be more of them

Became a BBQ trend back a few years during the first season of BBQ Pitmasters by Myron Mixon.

we've been using that pan for the past couple years. Mini loaf pan from walmart

I have the same one as well. I used to have a silicone one, but it along with a bunch of my other supplies flew out of the back of the truck last summer (lesson learned secure your own stuff don't rely on others). Replaced the other stuff can't find another silicone loaf pan:doh:

I have the same one as well. I used to have a silicone one, but it along with a bunch of my other supplies flew out of the back of the truck last summer (lesson learned secure your own stuff don't rely on others). Replaced the other stuff can't find another silicone loaf pan:doh:

Amazon has different Silicone Mini Loaf Pans,he is a link to one of them

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Freshware-6-Cavity-Silicone-Mini-Loaf/dp/B003VFUY0C/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1363625164&sr=8-18&keywords=mini+loaf+pan"]Amazon.com: Freshware 6-Cavity Silicone Mini Loaf Pan: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

We have been using a pan like that for a while now. I like the "rectangle" shape better than the round shape from the muffin pan. Many of those are available on Amazon. I like the metal better than the silicone because the silicone is floppy and I had to put the silicone pan on another metal pan. This way just one pan. Amazon has single mini loaf up to pans that have 10 or 12 compartments.

Thanks. I've seen them. I used to have one that had 8 cups. I liked those sizes the best. Might have to try a new size though.

They had several different sizes

Just go to amazon.com and search for Mini Loaf Pans...the silicone ones will be there also !!

Hope this helps You !!

Did anyone see the cinnamon rib rub brand that Trig was using. I just could not make out the brand name off bar code label.

Back