• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A "Money" Brisket Pie

I can't take it anymore. Your magnificent creations are so tempting, I can almost taste them. Kudos to you for another delightful creation. :biggrin1::biggrin1: Have you considered doing your own cooking show? I bet Steve Raichlen would retire if you did.

Jeanie has been in high demand, but has chosen not to play. 8)

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158267

I support her 100% in her decision.
I am jealous and don't want to share her! :oops:
TIM

Made a variant in the oven last night. Think I mentioned doing it in a pork tater pie thread of yours. Got pics and posting a thread.:becky:

Thanks Guerry!! Yours looks awesome! :mrgreen:

Thank you Preston, Troy and Pat! :cool:

I can't take it anymore. Your magnificent creations are so tempting, I can almost taste them. Kudos to you for another delightful creation. :biggrin1::biggrin1: Have you considered doing your own cooking show? I bet Steve Raichlen would retire if you did.

Bob thank you!! You are very kind... :hug:

Jeanie has been in high demand, but has chosen not to play. 8)

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158267

I support her 100% in her decision.

TIM

Thanks Tim.. :thumb:

The Man Fire Food offer still stands. It might be an option in the future but for now the timing was not right for me.
Also the Outdoor Channel idea has my interest. I would be more comfortable outside doing a combo video than in a studio in a city.
I DO love my life and privacy though.
It was nice to have the offers.

I'm loving it Jeanie! :clap2: I'm wondering how some cut up short rib would do in that delicious setting. Maybe too rich? Maybe a combo with brisket or pulled pork? One way to find out! :hungry: That Money rub is fantastic stuff - been using it a lot lately.

Most excellent as always! :thumb:

I'm loving it Jeanie! :clap2: I'm wondering how some cut up short rib would do in that delicious setting. Maybe too rich? Maybe a combo with brisket or pulled pork? One way to find out! :hungry: That Money rub is fantastic stuff - been using it a lot lately.

Most excellent as always! :thumb:

Thanks Greg, once again you have a SUPER idea! I love short rib meat, maybe a combo would work well. If you try it, please keep me posted on how it goes. Nice to see you! I'm sure you have been keeping busy with your music ...nice to see you pop in here. Hope you have a great Memorial weekend. :thumb:

Miss Jeanie I am so trying this. Nice work once again!

Bob thank you!! Hope you give it a try sometime and take pics for me if you do! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Jeanie I am really honored that you used my stuff in this...thanks darlin!

Shoot Pal, I'm the one that's honored to be able to try your rubs. I grilled a ribeye with your Double Secret Steak Rub the other night. It was the best steak I've ever tasted. Not just saying that cause I like ya. lol ...It was excellent!! :mrgreen::thumb:
I've been sprinkling Happy Endings on everything I can think of...

Thank you again Pal! :cool::thumb:

Yet another great lookin' dish by Jeanie...Great job!!!! BTW, everytime I visit your blog I drool over your SS-Drum Smoker :clap2:

outstanding cook as always Jeanie! I'm gonna go ahead and put that right on the old "to do" list :thumb:

Lists never get done. Just DO IT! I did. Or something like it anyway...:mrgreen:

Case in point. I said to myself I was gonna do this last time Jeanie did a pulled pork version. Got put on a to do list and I never got around to it. Well, last night I just went ahead and did the tater crust with what I had on hand and where my whimsy led me. BAM! Glad I did. Don't put off being inspired.

Last edited:
Yet another great lookin' dish by Jeanie...Great job!!!! BTW, everytime I visit your blog I drool over your SS-Drum Smoker :clap2:
Lou thanks!! I love that drum, use it for 90% of my cooks. My old drum is being neglected. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog too. :grin:

Thanks Matt, Guerry, Jason, Bob and FISHON! :thumb:

Back