Do You Like This Site?????

Like this site? Love this site! Where the heck have I been for the past umpteen years? Finally crawled out from under a rock and found all you like-minded, helpful and friendly folks. Looks like I'll be sticking around. :))

I've been smoking melas for people for 12 years + and owned multiple smokers of different manufacturers, and I learn new things on this site daily. I love seeing the different techniques and different ways that people use to Q.

I`m a member of a car related web site with a similar format.We have 29K members and 84 sponsors who pay our bills, but we dont talk food.I have to learn the acronyms here.I have been cooking for 40 years but most of the rests. I worked in did more confit than smoking.Looks like I`m gona a bigger smoker!!!

http://www.trifive.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5471923

This should help with he acronyms...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70858

I've been unemployed for a bit, using that as an excuse for not having a subscription. Then a "fellow brethren" accused some of us non-subscribers of booing him from the cheap seats.

So now I'm a subscriber and I can Harass anyone I want without guilt.:grin:

So thank you "fellow brethren" for giving me the kick in the a$$ I needed to do the right thing.

I love the data base on this site. Before asking a question on the forum, I do a search. So far, every question that has come to mind has been answering by searching the archives. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Thanks to all of you who contribute.

Question

Gentlemen: Been a long time but I'm back. I'm all in for supporting a site that has provided so much entertainment and information. But computer savvy I am not. I'm happy to donate -but how - can somebody help a brother out. Thanks.

Gentlemen: Been a long time but I'm back. I'm all in for supporting a site that has provided so much entertainment and information. But computer savvy I am not. I'm happy to donate -but how - can somebody help a brother out. Thanks.

First of all welcome back brother, you were missed.
This is the link from the main page of the forum at the top.
Here is the link!!! http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/payments.php

Last edited:
I decided to subscribe as soon as I saw the Cook Book!

I know I could search multiple sites for this info, but it's nice to have a consistent place to look for solid advice on low 'n slow!

Thanks a bunch!

Love this site, good guys and Gals, all for the same thing, good friends, good food,
good times.

Life is short, work hard, play hard, eat well and enjoy family and friends!!!

Well since finding the brothern this past spring all I do now is read the forum and Q. House and yard is falling apart and our bellies are bigger. Never figured id get this hooked on standing in front of a grill watching the temp. I prefer my beer so i don't even eat much of what I make but everyone else seems to enjoy eating it.

Well since finding the brothern this past spring all I do now is read the forum and Q. House and yard is falling apart and our bellies are bigger. Never figured id get this hooked on standing in front of a grill watching the temp. I prefer my beer so i don't even eat much of what I make but everyone else seems to enjoy eating it.

Well my friend, whether you're grillin, or smokin I don't know. but I'm here to tell you, you're not alone. When I smoke a few pounds of meat, I very rarely eat much. Oh, taste test, heck yeah, but by the time it's finished, so am I. I get my pleasure out of watching folks enjoy the fruits of my labor. Oh, and my backyard was turned over to my Boxer (dog) long ago. Now I just weed eat that area!!

Definitely the best BBQ site that I have found. I like the fact that people here enjoy what they do and enjoy helping others perfect the craft. Cheers!!

Back