• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Batman and Robin Pulled Pork Nachos!!!

I have to try those Nachos one of these days. Where did you get the tortilla press

I have plenty of pork and chips left George, stop by anytime.

The tortilla press I bought on Amazon. It was one of those deals where I needed to add like $12 to my order to qualify for free shipping. So I added $16 instead and got a tortilla press out of the deal. I'm a sucker like that. :)

I see this is s TD entry - you've taken the kid crutch to a whole new and possibly unattainable level! :clap2:

Awesome all the way around, Jason! Yer critters are lucky to have you & those nachos - I wish they were mine. :hungry:

Very Nice job on the Nachos and the wall, you my friend are talented that batman looks like a "fathead" that is AWESOME!!!:clap:

Very Nice job on the Nachos and the wall, you my friend are talented that batman looks like a "fathead" that is AWESOME!!!:clap:

Thanks brother! Unfortunately though, I'm actually not that talented. That is a fathead! :tsk: The rest of the room is legit though I swear. :grin:

Technically, it's not even a real fathead. :oops: I picked it up at Walmart for like 25 bucks. Those real fatheads are farking expensive!

We picked up a Spiderman for the opposite wall that's an even cooler sticker. The paint on that wall isn't quite as cool though.

DSC_0223.jpg

Thanks brother! Unfortunately though, I'm actually not that talented. That is a fathead! :tsk: The rest of the room is legit though I swear. :grin:

Technically, it's not even a real fathead. :oops: I picked it up at Walmart for like 25 bucks. Those real fatheads are farking expensive!
Oh well it dont matter still Farking Awesome!!! nice!!!

Now let's take a moment and weigh this out. He paints like Mikeall Angalo, he cooks like Myron Mixon and knows where to pick-up a great deal too!!!! It all looks great!!!!!!

Back