Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2013 Rhode Island State Barbeque Championship Competitionl, RI 7/20 - 7/21

My dog is still traumatized by Cannon Lady but the 100 people we had in our booth loved it!! Sadly, we won't be making the trek out this year :sad:

Look for the Contest announcement for the 4th Craft Beer Butt Challenge of 2013, at this RI event, soon.

Sweet! Now if we can get a Small Batch Bourbon Beef Battle my weekend will be set! Well after a lobster or 4, 1/2 dozen stuffies, and box doughboys......

Hi Neighbor!

Sean,

Would you be opposed to a Small Batch Whisky Brisket Battle?

This Will happen at Harpoon. We can give it a trial run in RI.

Whisky offers more options.

Sean,

I'm not opposed to it at all, in fact I'm all for it. Unfortunately I won't be at Harpoon, that's the day of our our Wings for Warriors Cigar-B-Q @ West Point. I will be at Lake Placid, Troy and Hudson Valley though..........

Sounds like we need to do it for Troy and RI both. :mrgreen:

I'm in if it is a go.........well, pending an official Meat@Slims "thanks".

Insane Swine is in...for barbecue and all adult beverage competitions.

I spoke to Bud earlier today, cooks packets will be emailed out leter in the week. in place of last year's chowder contest this year there will be a people's choice wing contest

Can't wait to see everyone!

Boom! Boom!

If anyone who is attending wants a Brethren Banner (or anything from the MABA store for that matter), order by 7/16 and select local pickup as your shipping option and I'll throw it in the truck when we come up. Just leave me a comment of "bring to Rhode Island"

Slim's is in!

Look for the Contest announcement for the 4th Craft Beer Butt Challenge of 2013, at this RI event, soon.

Sean,

The 5th Artery might dip their toes in on one of these...

Ack-Que is in == have no idea what these brisket booze battles are but let me know

Back