New Hampshire - New Contest?

We are definately not going to to do Rock N Ribfest as we were treated with very poor customer service on multiple occasions last year (and we were next to and watched the ordeal of one of the teams that was fined as well). I have no problem posting the name of that horribly run contest as I let them know how I felt when they sent me an email a couple weeks ago. I politely explained how we were treated and they didn't even respond to my email sealing my decision.

I am trying like hell to see this new contest into the budget. It will make a three in a row if we get in....Lexington MA then Roc City Ribfest in NY then NH. All that with a business trip to VA in between NY & NH. I wonder what the price of gasoline will be at that time of year.

Hmmmmmmmm

With all the buzz and with so many quality teams declaring to cook the new NH contest being discussed here, the older NH contest might get some returns just because it is looking like a smaller and possibly less of a tough field(although all New England contests are tough).

Just thinking out loud as I just printed out the application for the new contest.

true, but the new england competitors will be somewhere else. that other contest, now not an auto, would be a "backyard/amateur" event at best, and even that i'm not sure. except for the trophy making.

With all the buzz and with so many quality teams declaring to cook the new NH contest being discussed here, the older NH contest might get some returns just because it is looking like a smaller and possibly less of a tough field(although all New England contests are tough).

Just thinking out loud as I just printed out the application for the new contest.

Ya, maybe. A GC there won't buy you a full tank of gas for your RV though. :becky: (I'm sure some people will do both. I may take Father's Day off this year though.)

true, but the new england competitors will be somewhere else. that other contest, now not an auto, would be a "backyard/amateur" event at best, and even that i'm not sure. except for the trophy making.

Not an auto, but would not discount it still being a qualifier. Doesnt seem out of the question (unfortunately) that they will still be able to pull 25 teams.

Would be 50/50. Not many states get those kind of odds.

Back