THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cumming, GA

My wife and I will head down that way early Friday am (from Arlington---just outside of Memphis). Looking forward to being a part of it.
Chris
901Q

My wife and I will be coming in Friday, hopefully in time to judge the ancillary categories that evening. We are definitely looking forward to judging this comp again this year, as last year was GREAT!!! For a first annual (last year) the comp was stellar! Now it has almost doubled for this year! Can't wait!!!

We will be there sometime Thursday. We have a long way to travel so not sure of an exact time but I will say this will be the best 20 minute commute to a comp we have ever had. Looking forward to this comp, Randall is a great spokesman for BBQ and puts on a great comp.

See yall there.

Stan

Mrs T's BBQ

Last edited:
Lang smokers will be there. We will also have grills and firerings for sale. Stop by my trailer and check out my new 48 hybrid unit. We will also have margaritas thursday nite and prime rib friday nite.

Lang smokers will be there. We will also have grills and firerings for sale. Stop by my trailer and check out my new 48 hybrid unit. We will also have margaritas thursday nite and prime rib friday nite.
Prime rib?!?!?! Wow....I think our menu is Beanie Weenies and Kraft mac & cheese!

Smoking Hoss, we just dropped our trailer off and it looks like you will be setup right next to us. Should be fun.

See you Friday.

Stan

Mrs T's BBQ

Back